Search for tag "Bahai Writings"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í World, The: Volume 18 (1979-1983), in Bahá'í World (1986). [about]
- Concept of Process in the Bahá'í Writings, The, by Vargha Taefi (2005). Thesis is in Persian only, no English translation is available. [about]
- Copyright Status of Bahá'í Texts, by United States Bahá'í Publishing Trust (1996). Questions regarding copyright and posting of Sacred Writings on the Internet. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Military Metaphor in Bahá'í Sacred Literature, The, by Jack McLean (2005). Martial symbology is common in the Baha'i Writings, especially those of Shoghi Effendi, yet the Writings are expressly pacifistic. This article examines the apparent contradiction. [about]
- Persian, Arabic, and Provisional Translations, by Iraj Ayman and Robert Stockman (1999). Words relating to the titles of Baha'i Writings, "Pure" Persian and "Pure" Arabic, and information on provisional translations. [about]
- Scripture, by Robert Stockman (1995). [about]
- Texts, Sacred, Permission to Distribute Electronic Copies of, by Universal House of Justice (2000). Sacred Writings and anything produced by the Baha'i World Center or the Baha'i International Community may be electronically redistributed. [about]
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Bahá'í Scriptures, The, by Juan Cole, in Occasional Papers in Shaykhi, Babi and Baha'i Studies, 3:2 (1999). [about]