Search for tag "Bahai literature"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Accessing literature on the Bahá'í Faith: Emerging search technologies and recent results, by Graham Hassall, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Survey of search technologies that can be used to find documentation on the Bahá'í religion, and a summary of results of such searches for the period 2003-2006. [about]
- Bibliography of English-Language Works on the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths 1844-1985, by William Collins: Review, by Roger M. Dahl, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). [about]
- Chronology of Bahá'í Literature (2005). A table, sorted by date, of all major English-language publications from the Central Figures, the Universal House of Justice, and reference materials. [about]
- Internet and Literature Review, The, by Bahá'í Internet Agency (2011). Guidance from the Bahá'í World Centre to two NSAs, that the process of "literature review" does not apply to the Internet for informal publications (like personal blogs), but it does apply for formal ones (like e-journals). [about]
- Kitab-i-Aqdas: its place in Bahá'í literature, in Bahá'í World, 1992-1993 (1993). Offers a broad introduction to the Aqdas and its themes. [about]
- Ocean: Bahá'í Writings search engine (1998). Complete search engine for Bahá'í texts and books from other religions (offsite).
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.