Search for tag "Behaviour"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Life, The: Excerpts from the Writings of the Guardian On, by Shoghi Effendi (n.d.). Compilation on living the Bahá'í life. [about]
- Discerning a Framework for the Treatment of Animals in the Bahá'í Writings: Ethics, Ontology, and Discourse, by Michael Sabet, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 32:1-2 (2023-01). Bahá'í exegesis can discern a framework governing the treatment of animals and our relationship to the natural world; examination of the author’s own relationship with animals; ethics of kindness and justice flow from underlying ontological principles. [about]
- Fragility of Goodness, The: Hexis and Praxis in the Historical Figure of 'Abdu'l-Baha, by Shahbaz Fatheazam, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). How personal character and activity can survive negative pressures from the external world, and what can be learned from the example of Abdu'l-Bahá's social action. [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018-05). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- Living the Life, by Shoghi Effendi, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 2 (1991). [about]
- Pattern of Bahá'í life, The (1948/1983). Quotes not readily available elsewhere online, from a compilation of Bahá'í Writings on personal character. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]
- Violation of Baha'i and Civil Law, by Universal House of Justice (1991-12-09). Role of Spiritual Assemblies in regulating behavior of Bahá'ís, removal of administrative rights, and treatment of Bahá'ís convicted of a criminal offense. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.