Search for tag "Collective security"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Collective Security: An Indispensable Requisite for a Lasting Peace, by Sovaida Ma’ani Ewing, in Lights of Irfan, 14 (2013). The global community must come to collaborative agreements regarding policing, the military, nuclear weapons, and an international court. The Baha'i Faith can offer much guidance for this process. [about]
- Collective Security within Reach by Sovaida Ma'ani Ewing: Review, by Graham Hassall, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 23:1-4 (2013). [about]
- Emergence of World Civilization, The: An Exposition on Excerpts from the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]
- Modernity and the Millennium: The Genesis of the Bahá'í Faith in the Nineteenth-century Middle East [introduction only], by Juan Cole, in Studies in the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions (1998). Introduction and first 4 pages of Chapter One. [about]
- Protecting the Human Family: Humanitarian Intervention, International Law, and Bahá'í Principles, by Brian D. Lepard, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 13:1-4 (2003). [about]
- Star Wars or World Peace, by Dan Q. Posin, in dialogue magazine, 1:1 (1986). How a "missile defense system" might work and ways in which it would not, ramifications for achieving global peace, and discussion by Robert Bowman, the first director of the Star Wars program. No mention of the Baha'i Faith. [about]