Search for tag "Conflicts"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Contemporary Governance and Conflict Resolution: A Bahá'í Reading, by Graham Hassall (1999). [about]
- Humanitarian Responses to Global Conflicts, by Universal House of Justice (2015). A letter to and response from the House about why Baha'is do not condemn the 2014 attacks on Gaza, and principles to consider when addressing conflicts. [about]
- Mediation, Transformation and Consultation: A Comparative Analysis of Conflict Resolution Models, by Guy Sinclair, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). [about]
- Problem Solving in the Family, by Erik Blumenthal, in The Family: Our Hopes and Challenges (1995). [about]
- Protecting the Human Family: Humanitarian Intervention, International Law, and Bahá'í Principles, by Brian D. Lepard, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 13:1-4 (2003). [about]