Search for tag "Difficult decisions"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Additional Prayers Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh, by Bahá'u'lláh (2018). [about]
- Balance in life, and pioneering versus getting an education, by Universal House of Justice (1994). Achieving balance and planning in "each important area of one's life," including balancing the need for education and a profession and pioneering. [about]
- Letter to Jináb-i-Áqá Mírzá Bádí'u'lláh Khán of Abadih, by Shoghi Effendi (1997). Answers four questions: (1) re "Crimson Scroll"; (2) re the "Sacred Night"; (3) re the "Tablet of the Bell"; and (4) using the Kitab-i-Aqdas for bibliomancy. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar, by Bahá'u'lláh and Universal House of Justice (2001). Brief prayer revealed by Bahá'u'lláh to aid in making decisions. Translation and accompanying letter by the Bahá'í World Centre. [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar: Authorised Translation of Bahá'u'lláh's Prayers for Jináb-i-Samandarí, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). [about]
- Principles of Bahá'í Administration, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (1973). [about]