Search for tag "E-books"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'i Faith, The: The Emerging Global Religion, by William S. Hatcher and Douglas Martin (1985). Overview of Bahá'í history and teachings, designed as an introductory textbook. Available in English or in Persian. [about]
- Child of Mine, by Kamelia Khoshmashrab (2015). A composition for expectant parents, featuring quotations from the Bahá’í Writings on topics such as pre-pregnancy, infant health, naming a child, parental roles, and postpartum depression.
- Desire of the World, The: Materials for the contemplation of God and His Manifestation for this Day, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1982). Compiled from the Words of Bahá’u’lláh. Includes a compilation of names and titles of God and of Bahá'u'lláh. [about]
- Divine Art of Living, The, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh (1944). Collection of thematically arranged quotations. [about]
- Incomparable Friend: The Life of Baha'u'llah Told in Stories, by Shirin Sabri and Sue Podger (2019). Stories and paintings about the life of Bahá'u'lláh. Written by Sabri, illustrated by Podger. Links to PDF and e-book (offsite). [about]
- List of 350 Kindle Books in the "Baha'i" Category (2021). List of all the English-language titles in the Bahá'í category in Amazon's Kindle e-book library. [about]
- Prescription for Living, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1950). Thoughts on how to weave a happy individual life and a happy, united, world life: on love and marriage, death, work, habits, sorrow and trial, and the Bahá'í teachings. [about]
- Texts, Sacred, Permission to Distribute Electronic Copies of, by Universal House of Justice (2000). Sacred Writings and anything produced by the Bahá'í World Center or the Bahá'í International Community may be electronically redistributed. [about]
- Trustees of the Merciful: An Introduction to Bahá'í Administration, by Adib Taherzadeh (1972). The spirit that animates the Administrative Order of Bahá’u’lláh; spiritual attitudes that characterize members of the institutions of the Cause; unfoldment of the Administrative Order during the first 50 years of the Formative Age; statistical info. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.