Search for tag "Entry by troops"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Entry by Troops, Promoting, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 3 (2000). [about]
- Exploring the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, by Sen McGlinn, in Vizier, 35:6-36:3 (1997). Four topics: Entry by troops and the institution of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar; the House of Worship and the House of Justice; the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar as a Meeting, and the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar as a Building. [about]
- On the Nature of Bahá'í Communities, by Check Woo Foo, in Singapore Bahá'í Studies Review, vol. 1 (1996). Reflections on the development of Baha'i communities in urban societies, especially the relationship between the individual believer, the local community, and the Institutions, in the context of achieving an advance in the process of entry by troops. [about]
- Promoting Entry by Troops: Study Guide, by Robert McClelland (1994). Study guide for the statement by the House and their compilation "Promoting Entry by Troops." [about]
- Training Institutes, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Overview of the efforts thus far made by the worldwide Bahá'í community to establish institutes; review their accomplishments to date and explores their possibilities for further development and potential effect on the process of entry by troops. [about]
- Turning Point: Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice and Supplementary Material 1996–2006, by Universal House of Justice (2006). Forty-three letters, plans, and documents covering the Four-Year Plan of 1996-2000. [about]