Search for tag "Excel files"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Abbreviations of the Bahá'í Writings (1996). List of the standard abbreviations of all published Sacred Writings and other canonical Bahá'í texts, combined with the bibliography from the Basic Baha'i Chronology. [about]
- Biblical References in Baha'i Writings, by Marian Lippitt (1955). Correlation between verses of the Bible and references to these verses in Baha'i literature, including published pilgrim notes. In Excel format. [about]
- Chronology of Bahá'í Literature (2005). A table, sorted by date, of all major English-language publications from the Central Figures, the Universal House of Justice, and reference materials. [about]
- First Kull-i-Shay' of the Bahá'í Era, The, by Arjen Bolhuis (1999). Chart of the first 361 years (19*19) of the Bahá'í Era, in both HTML and Excel formats. [about]
- Indexes to Bahá'í World volumes: Obituaries, chronologies, contents, illustrations, in Bahá'í World (2013). Seven separate indexes for Bahá'í World, in PDF, Word, and Excel versions. [about]
- List of Articles on BahaiTeachings.org, by Christopher Buck (2014). List of online essays and articles by Christopher Buck. [about]
- Overview of Translations of Bahá'í Texts on bahaiprayers.net (2020). Table detailing languages and sources of all translations of Bahá'í scripture available in almost 100 languages on Bahaiprayers.net. [about]
- Promulgation of Universal Peace: Spreadsheet of Talks (2011). Table of all talks published in this book, showing date, location, and the different page numbers in the 1982 and 2007 editions. [about]
- Qur'ánic references in the Bahá'í Writings (2001). [about]