Search for tag "Faith (general)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'i Faith, The, by Marcus Bach, in They Have Found a Faith, Chapter 7 (1946). An outsider's view of the Baha'i community from a "faith-based" perspective. [about]
- Changing Reality: The Bahá'í Community and the Creation of a New Reality, by Moojan Momen, in História Questões & Debates, 43 (2005). [about]
- Faith and Belief, by Robert Stockman (1995). [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- This is Faith, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1954). One poem. [about]