Search for tag "Healing prayer, Long"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'u'llah's Long Healing Prayer: Parallel Translation and Notes on Iterations / Recensions, by Daniel Azim Pschaida (2019). Comparison of minor variations between two published versions of Baha'u'llah's Long Healing Prayer, a transliteration parallel with the authorized translation, a memorandum from the Universal House of Justice, and a scan of the Arabic original. [about]
- Islam, the Baha'i Faith and the Eternal Covenant of Alast, by Susan Maneck (2009). [about]
- Long Healing Prayer: an early provisional translation, by Bahá'u'lláh (1945). [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Using the Names of God for Healing: List of 405 Names of God, by Susan Gammage (2012). Short essay on using the names in healing prayer; long list of names of God culled from the "Long Healing Prayer" and from Ruhiyyih Khanum's The Desire of the World. [about]