Search for tag "Hope (general)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Compilation "L'état actuel de désordre et de confusion du monde," Centre International d'Enseignement, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation du Centre International d'Enseignement. [about]
- Constructive Resilience, by Firaydoun Javaheri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 28:4 (2018). How the perseverance of the Bahá'ís in Iran has resulted in the generality of the Iranian people beginning to admire and, in some cases, arising to assist the Bahá'ís. [about]
- On the Betterment of the World and the Countering of Negative and Disunifying Forces, by Universal House of Justice (2020). On how individuals can contribute to the betterment of society in view of the present state of the world. [about]
- On the Calamitous State of World Affairs and the Material Sustainability of Communities, by Universal House of Justice (2020). On concerns about the affairs of the world and catastrophic events, and whether the global Bahá’í community should undertake projects to address the material sustainability of communities. [about]
- Potential Calamities and Ensuring Sustainability of Communities, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice (2020). Guidance on calamitous events and our response to them. [about]
- World's Current State of Disorder and Confusion, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation of passages relevant to contemporary issues of 2020, and the appropriate disposition of the Baha'is. [about]