Search for tag "Integration and disintegration"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Apocalypse and Millennium: Catastrophe, Progress, and the Lesser Peace, by William P. Collins, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 12:1-4 (2002). Some approaches to the Lesser Peace in light of millennialism, and the Baha'i vision of a divine plan leading to the Lesser Peace and the Most Great Peace which has "progressive” and "catastrophic" aspects. [about]
- Call to the Nations, by Shoghi Effendi (1977). Selections from the writings of the Guardian chosen by the Universal House of Justice, offered as guidance at a "critical juncture" of humankind in a dark period of its history, but with a glorious day on the horizon. [about]
- Century of Light, by Universal House of Justice (2001). Survey of the history and dramatic changes of the 20th Century and the Bahá'í Faith's emergence from obscurity, "demonstrating on a global scale the unifying power with which its Divine origin has endowed it." [about]
- Disintegration of Society and the Development of a New Order, by Universal House of Justice (1996). On the disintegration of society and the development of a new order, and how the advancement of civilization and the development of human nature can continue. [about]
- Emergence of World Civilization, The: An Exposition on Excerpts from the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]
- Letter to the World's Religious Leaders, by Universal House of Justice (2002). On historic challenges that leaders of religion must respond to, if spiritual leadership is to have meaning in the new global society. [about]
- Message on World Peace, by Universal House of Justice (2019). Letter about important steps the world made towards world peace, and the current situation, in relation to the activities the Bahá'ís are involved with. [about]
- One Common Faith, by Universal House of Justice (2005). Review of relevant passages from both the writings of Bahá'u'lláh and the scriptures of other faiths against the background of contemporary crises. [about]
- Social Action, Public Discourse, and Non-involvement in Political Affairs, by Universal House of Justice (2017). Alternative courses of action to civil disobedience, circumscribed roles for protest, and the freedom that Bahá’ís have to engage in social action and public discourse, particularly in relation to the principle of non-involvement in political affairs. [about]
- Time of Peril, Prospects for Peace, by Glenford Mitchell (2001). Talk at the Baha'i Unity Center in Atlanta. [about]
- Turning Point: Selected Messages of the Universal House of Justice and Supplementary Material 1996–2006, by Universal House of Justice (2006). Forty-three letters, plans, and documents covering the Four-Year Plan of 1996-2000. [about]
- World in Travail, A: Understanding and Responding to the Events of Our Times, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). A compilation on the maladies of the world. [about]