Search for tag "Internet forums"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Administrative Order, Suggestions about changes in , by Universal House of Justice (1995). Ways in which Baha'is may make suggestions for change within the Baha'i administration, and the nature of internet discussions. [about]
- Bounded Religious Communities' Management of the Challenge of New Media: Bahá'í Negotiation with the Internet, by Heidi A. Campbell and Drake Fulton, in Social Media and Religious Change, ed. Marie Gillespie et al. (2012). An outsiders' perspective of the Baha'i approach to fluid, open networks in the face of its bounded social structure and its system of hierarchical gatekeepers. Includes overview of the Baha'i Internet Agency. [about]
- Covenant-Breakers, Encountering Online, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Actions Baha'is need or need not take upon meeting Covenant Breakers in online "chat rooms" or by email. [about]
- Internet Discussions, Character of, by Universal House of Justice (1995). Internet courtesy, discipline, and the need for Baha'is online to be a "spiritual leaven." [about]
- Internet Forums, Development and Monitoring of, by International Teaching Centre (1995). Guidance for Counsellors regarding participation in and monitoring of bulletin boards, chat rooms, and email lists. [about]
- Internet: Creation of the newsgroup talk.religion.bahai, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Two letters, sent at different times and to different individuals, regarding the proposed newsgroup talk.religion.bahai. [about]
- Results of Talisman Attitudes Survey, by Eric Hadley-Ives (2000). Detailed analysis of the beliefs and community interactions of participants in the listserver Talisman2 (circa 1999). [about]
- Seeking for Truth: Plausibility Alignment on a Bahá'í Email List, by David Piff and Margit Warburg, in Religion and Cyberspace, ed. Morten T. Højsgaard and Margit Warburg (2005). Dynamics of participation on the Talisman listserver in 1995, and how it provided an interactive process for seeking truth. [about]
- Study of the Bahá'í Faith, Comment on Issues Related to the, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). A follow-up to the "Issues Related to the Study of the Baha'i Faith" lettter. [about]
- Study of the Bahá'í Faith, Issues Related to the, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Letters from the House and the International Teaching Center, and compilation on the nature of opposition to the Faith from within academia, especially as conducted via the Internet. [about]