Search for tag "Lawh-i-Ahmad (Tablet of Ahmad (Persian))"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ahmad, The Flame of Fire, by Darius Shahrokh, in Windows to the Past (1992). History of the recipient of the Tablet of Ahmad, extracted from an article by Hand of the Case Jinab-i-Abu'l-Qasim-i-Faizi in Baha'i News, 1967. [about]
- Flame of Fire, A, by Abu'l-Qasim Faizi, in Conqueror of Hearts (1967). Biography of the recipients, both called Ahmad, of the Persian and Arabic Tablets titled Lawh-i-Ahmad. [about]
- Provisional Translation of the Persian Tablet of Ahmad, by Bahá'u'lláh (2015). Translation of a Tablet from from the Adrianople period, about the requirements for having an enlightened self and living spirit. Almost half of its passages were included in Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh. [about]
- Una llama de fuego, by Abu'l-Qasim Faizi (2013). Traducido de "Flame of Fire: The Tablet of Ahmad." [about]
- Windows to the Past, by Darius Shahrokh (1992). Deepening talks on 25 topics about Baha'i history and teachings, downloadable in MP3 audio format and PDF transcripts. [about]
- Wrathful God of Martin Luther and Baha'u'llah: Tablet of Ahmad-i-Farsi and Martin Luther (A comparison), by Roberta Law (1998). Comparison of the theologies of Baha'u'llah's Tablet of Ahmad (Persian) and early Protestantism. [about]