Search for tag "Lawh-i-Aqdas (Most Holy Tablet)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'u'lláh's Life and Mission: "This is the One Who Hath Glorified the Son", by JoAnn M. Borovicka, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). Ways in which Bahá’u’lláh glorifies Jesus Christ and His Cause: He quotes, explains, and defends Christian scripture; supplements Christ’s teachings for the needs of a fast-evolving society; and speaks of Christ as an existing spiritual reality. [about]
- How Bahá'u'lláh Taught Christians: The Rhetoric and Pedagogy of Bahá'u'lláh's Writings to Followers of Jesus Christ, by Ted Brownstein (1998). How Bahá'u'lláh prepared his message to attract Christians; poetic and rhetorical devices he used in declaring his mission to them; themes of Tablets to the Kings, Tablet to the Pope, and Lawh-i-Aqdas. [about]
- Miscellaneous historical and doctrinal topics, by John Walbridge, in Essays and Notes on Babi and Bahá'í History (2002). Short comments on miscellaneous topics: Seven Proofs, Lawh-i-Aqdas, Dreams, Evolution, RMS Titanic. [about]
- On the Study of the Bahá'í Writings, by Hooper Dunbar (1998). On the systematic study of the Writings, and insights on the "Most Holy Tablet," the Tablet to the Christians. [about]
- Study of Bahá'u'lláh's Tablet to the Christians, by Michael Sours, A: Review, by Jack McLean, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2:3 (1990). [about]
- Tabla a los Cristianos, by Bahá'u'lláh (n.d.). Spanish translation of "Tablet to the Christians," also known as "Most Holy Tablet", from Tablas de Bahá'u'lláh Reveledas Despues del Kitab-i-Aqdas. [about]
- Tablets of Bahá'u'lláh Revealed after the Kitab-i-Aqdas, by Bahá'u'lláh (1988). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.