Search for tag "Lawh-i-Ayyub (Tablet of Job)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Declaration or Deflection?: An Exploration of the Intent of the Surih-i-Sabr, or Lawh-i-Ayyub, by Karen Anne Webb (2017). Does Bahá’u’lláh declare Himself to be the Promised One foretold by the Báb in the Surah of Patience/Job? [about]
- Sourate de la Patience (Tablette de Job), by Bahá'u'lláh (2020). Tablette de Bahá’u’lláh, Traduction française provisoire. [about]
- Tablet of Patience (Surih Sabr): Declaration of Bahá'u'lláh and Selected Topics, by Foad Seddigh, in Lights of Irfan, 15 (2014). This significant Tablet from Ridvan 1863 covers the Seal of the Prophets, appearance and presence of God, resurrection, and the Qayyum al-Asma. Includes context of Baha'u'llah's life and troubles during this period. [about]
- Tablet of Patience, or Tablet of Job, by Bahá'u'lláh (1997). A notable, and lengthy, tablet from 1863. [about]
- Tablet of Patience, or Tablet of Job, by Bahá'u'lláh (2020). A notable, and lengthy, tablet from 1863. Translation includes many footnotes, including for all the Qur’anic references found in the Tablet, as well as a short introduction to the Prophet Job offered by the Rev. C. I. Scofield. [about]