Search for tag "Living the life"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Life and Existentialism, by Jack McLean (2008). The role of passion in the search for truth; existence and essence in living-in-the-world; epiphany and experiences of spiritual crisis; return to a belief in the soul; existentialism in sacred Bahá’í history; Bahá’u’lláh’s theology of the self. [about]
- Empowering Words, by Joanna M. Tahzib-Thomas (2012). Extracts from the letters and messages of Shoghi Effendi for inspiration, guidance, and vision. Includes bio of the Guardian and study guide to the texts. [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- Living the Life, by Shoghi Effendi, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 2 (1991). [about]
- Pattern of Bahá'í life, The (1948). A compilation of Bahá'í Writings on personal character [about]
- Triumphing over Our Weaknesses, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh (1998). [about]