Search for tag "Names (personal)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Apparent Contradictions in the Bahá'í Writings, Reconciliation of, by Universal House of Justice (2002). On apparent contradictions, regarding Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl on Abraham and Zoroaster; 'Abdu'l-Bahá and a Baby Naming Ceremony; Minimum Age of Marriage; Smoking and Firmness in the Covenant; Corporal Punishment; Táhirih as "Woman Suffragette." [about]
- Babies, on the Naming of, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Universal House of Justice (1998). [about]
- Child of Mine, by Kamelia Khoshmashrab (2015). A composition for expectant parents, featuring quotations from the Bahá’í Writings on topics such as pre-pregnancy, infant health, naming a child, parental roles, and postpartum depression.
- Persian and Arabic names, by Hasan M. Balyuzi and Marzieh Gail, in The Báb (1973). Explanations of the elaborate system of Persian names and titles used in the nineteenth century. [about]
- Personal Names and Titles in Islamic and Baha'i Usage, by John Walbridge, in Essays and Notes on Babi and Baha'i History (2002). [about]