Search for tag "Names of God"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- God the All-Humorous, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Did Baha'u'llah ever refer to God as the "All-Humorous"? [about]
- Goddess Religion, Ancient, by Universal House of Justice (1992). Ancient goddess religions and the role of the feminine in theology. [about]
- Greatest Name and the 99 Names of God, The: Compilation (1998). Includes (1) Allah'u'Abhá in Arabic, (2) compilation on the Baha'i and Islamic use of "Greatest Name," and (3) a list of the ninety-nine names of God from Islamic theology. [about]
- Kitab-i-Panj Sha'n, by John Walbridge, in Sacred Acts, Sacred Space, Sacred Time: Baha'i Studies volume 1 (1996). Brief essay on, and partial translation of, this work of the Bab. [about]
- Names of God. A list of some of the names of God from English translations of the Baha'i Writings. [about]
- New Religions and Religious Movements: The Common Heritage, by Moshe Sharon, in Studies in Modern Religions and Religious Movements and the Bábí Bahá'í Faiths (2004). Excerpt from longer document including two short sections "Names and Letters - The Bab" and "The Letter bá'" [about]
- The Desire of the World: Materials for the contemplation of God and His Manifestation for this Day, by Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum (1982). Compiled from the Words of Bahá’u’lláh. [about]