Search for tag "Neurology"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Beauty of the Human Psyche, The: The Patterns of the Virtues, by Rhett Diessner, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 26:4 (2016). Insights from science and the Bahá'í Writings combine to show how the human soul is a shining of divine attributes reflected into our mind, where they manifest as virtuous thoughts and spiritual emotions. [about]
- In the Heart of All That Is: "Heart" in Bahá'í Writings and Science, by Wolfgang A. Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 10 (2009). [about]
- In the Pure Soil of Thy Heart: "Heart" in Bahá'í Writings and Neurocardiology, by Wolfgang A. Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 10 (2009). [about]
- Language of the Heart, The: From Dream Language towards Understanding the Language of the Heart, by Wolfgang Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, 17 (2016). On the form and style of the language of the heart; ways this language differs from our normal language and thinking as it is developed in the human brain; the language and logic of dreams; effects of heart transplants. [about]
- Mind and Spirit: Convergence of Neuroscience and Revealed Knowledge, by Faraneh Varqa-Khadem (2005). [about]