Search for tag "New Age"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Beyond the Clash of Religions: The Emergence of a New Paradigm, by Udo Schaefer (1998). Religious pluralism and associated issues: diversity and unity of religions, absoluteness, relativity of truth, New Age thought, and interfaith dialogue [about]
- Buddy, Can You Spare a Paradigm?: The Bahá'í Faith and the New Age Movement, by Paul Doden hoff (1999). [about]
- Doing Bahá'í Scholarship in the 1990s: A Religious Studies Perspective, by Stephen Lambden, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 3:2 (1993). Argues that Baha'i studies must address contemporary world issues, dialogues in pluralism, the New Age movement, and secular ideologies. [about]
- New Age Movement and the Bahá'í Faith, by Zaid Lundberg, in Lights of Irfan, Book 1 (2000). How to define the New Age Movement, its similarities to and differences from the Baha'i Faith, and how it may be defined in relation to the Baha'i Faith. [about]
- New Age, The: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1992). [about]
- Power and the Bahá'í community, by Moojan Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). While Baha'i social teachings may have sounded new and exciting a century ago, that is no longer the case today. The problem the world faces is not in the principles that would lead to a better society, but in their application. [about]