Search for tag "Nineteen (number)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Course on Bahá'í Symbolism, by Ernesto Fernandez (2013). Symbolic forms in the Writings and Baha'i architectural systems, and their analogues in universal religious symbolism. Includes Spanish translation, "Curso de simbología bahá ́í." [about]
- Disconnected Letters of the Qur'an and the Significance of the Number 19, by Robert T. Cameron (1982). Critique of Rashad Khalifa's (disputed) study purporting to find a "deep structure" of 19 in the Qur'an. [about]
- Farrakhan, Cabala, Bahá'í, and 19, by Martin Gardner: Response, by William P. Collins (1997). Context of Baha'i numerology. [about]
- Number 19 in the Qur'an, The, by Abdulrahman Lomax (1995). Discussion of a study by a Muslim which purports to demonstrate that the Qur'an is comprised of mystical units of 19. No mention of the Baha'i Faith. [about]
- Number of the Letters of the Living, by Muhammad Afnan, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 5 (2004). [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar, by Bahá'u'lláh and Universal House of Justice (2001). Brief prayer revealed by Bahá'u'lláh to aid in making decisions. Translation and accompanying letter by the Bahá'í World Centre. [about]
- Prayer for Shaykh Kázim Samandar: Authorised Translation of Bahá'u'lláh's Prayers for Jináb-i-Samandarí, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Authorised translation of a prayer for decision making. [about]