Search for tag "Parallel translation"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'u'llah's Long Healing Prayer: Parallel Translation and Notes on Iterations / Recensions, by Daniel Azim Pschaida (2019/2020). Comparison of minor variations between two published versions of Bahá'u'lláh's Long Healing Prayer, a transliteration parallel with the authorized translation, a memorandum from the Universal House of Justice, and a scan of the Arabic original. [about]
- Bible, The: King James version in Multilinear Format with Bahá'í References by Verse (n.d.). [about]
- Interlinear Editions of the Bahá'í Writings, by Universal House of Justice (2015-03-08). Reasons why interlinear or "parallel editions" of the Writings, in which the original Arabic or Persian are presented side-by-side with an English translation, are not necessary. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Aqdas (Most Holy Book): "Multilinear" Translation project and Glossary, by Bahá'u'lláh (1999). Side-by-side comparisons of the authorized translation with earlier translations of Anton Haddad and Earl Elder. Includes short glossary to the Aqdas. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Íqán: The Book of Certitude, by Bahá'u'lláh: Interlinear Presentation (2022). Parallel translations of Ali Kuli Khan (1904) and the authorized one by Shoghi Effendi (1931), and the Persian text. [about]
- Long Healing Prayer, The: Original Arabic, Transliteration, and Authorized English Translation, by Bahá'u'lláh (2021-04). A table showing the Long Healing Prayer in Arabic, in Roman transliteration, and in translation. Includes link to audio/video version. [about]
- Most Holy Book, The: Parallel Translation of the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, by Bahá'u'lláh (1901/1922). Two translations, side-by-side: the authorized one (1992) and a more literal one by Anton Haddad (1901). Includes image-scan of Haddad's translation. [about]
- Overview of Translations of Bahá'í Texts on bahaiprayers.net (2020). Table detailing languages and sources of all translations of Bahá'í scripture available in almost 100 languages on Bahaiprayers.net. [about]
- Parallel Hidden Words in English (Early and Authorised), by Bahá'u'lláh (1904). Early Hidden Words of Bahá'u'lláh with authorised Version - Ibrahim Kheirella (Arabic HW, 1900), Hussein Rouhy (Arabic HW, 1903), Anton Haddad (Persian HW, 1903), and newspaper quotes from 1913.
- Qur'án, The: Renderings by Rodwell & Sale and Multilinear Qur'án with Bahá'í References by Verse (2003). Compilation on Islam and the Qur'an, and parallel translation of The Qur'an as translated by George Sale (1877) and J. M. Rodwell (1876). [about]
- Tablet to Nasiri'd Din Shah (Lawh-i-Sultan), by Bahá'u'lláh (1997-06-11). Complete tablet, as translated by both Shoghi Effendi and E.G. Browne. With introduction by Sen McGlinn. [about]
- Transliteration of the Long Obligatory Prayer, by Hajir Moghaddam (2021). Trilateral presentation of the Prayer in Arabic, English translation, and roman transliteration in the International Journal of Middle Eastern Studies system. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.