Bahá'í Library Online
. . . .
.

Search for tag "Pilgrim House, Bahji"

-

from the chronology

date event locations tags see also
1892 (In the year) `Abdu'l-Bahá rented the house now known as the Pilgrim House (or the "Tea House") at Bahjí from its Christian owner Iskandar Hawwá', the husband of `Údí Khammár's daughter Haní. [DH114, 226] Bahji Abdul-Baha, Life of; Pilgrim Houses; Pilgrim House, Bahji; Tea House; Udi Khammar; - Bahai World Centre buildings, monuments and gardens; World Centre
1948 (In the year) The owners of a house near the Shrine of Bahá’u’lláh fled and the house became government property. [DH226]
  • Shoghi Effendi restored the house and made it a pilgrim house. [DH226]
  • He acquired the title in about 1956 as part of the exchange of the Ein Gev properties. [DH226]
  • Bahji Bahaullah, Shrine of; House of Bahaullah (Bahji); Pilgrim Houses; Pilgrim house, Bahji; Restoration
    1956. c. 1956 Shoghi Effendi acquired the title to the Pilgrim House at Bahjí from the Israeli government as part of the exchange for the Bahá’í properties at Ein Gev. [BBD177; DH226] Bahji; BWC; Haifa Pilgrim House, Bahji; Pilgrim Houses; Purchases and exchanges

    from the chronology of Canada

    no results
     
    See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
    Home Site Map Forum Links Copyright About Contact
    .
    . .