Search for tag "Provisional translations"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- List of Baha'i Studies and Translations, by Stephen Lambden. A list of content available at Lambden's personal website, Hurqalya Publications, with select links to manuscripts, texts, introductions. Includes Shaykhi and Bábí studies, bibliographies, genealogies, provisional translations. [about]
- Persian, Arabic, and Provisional Translations, by Iraj Ayman and Robert Stockman (1999). Words relating to the titles of Bahá'í Writings, "Pure" Persian and "Pure" Arabic, and information on provisional translations. [about]
- Provisional Translations of Bahá'í Writings and their Publication, by Universal House of Justice (1999). Sent by the House to a number of NSAs, publishing trusts, and publishers to say that "favorable consideration has been given to allowing wider use of provisional translations..." [about]
- Provisional Translations, Policy Concerning, by Universal House of Justice (1994). Authorized vs. provisional translations of texts and the policies regarding their publication. Includes a compilation on "Policies and Procedures Concerning the Publication of Translations." [about]
- Takfir, declaration of unbelief: includes excerpts from Risáliy-i-Siyasiyyih, by Universal House of Justice (2001). Questions from an individual about the Muslim practice of takfir, declaring someone an unbeliever, whether this is practiced in the Bahá'í Faith, and questions related to "church and state", followed by the House's response. [about]
- Translation and provisional translations, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice (n.d.). [about]
- Translation list (2009). Index to talks, letters, and other items translated from Persian and Arabic to English by Adib Masumian; listed here for the sake of search engines and tagging. [about]
- Translation, brief compilation on, by Universal House of Justice (1999). A collection of letters from the House and the Guardian on policies regarding translation, provisional translations, and publication. Includes a compilation from the Research Dept. and a policy statement from the House. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.