Search for tag "Quotations from the Quran"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ancient Poems as Means of Revelation, in an Early Tablet by Bahá'u'lláh, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). On the importance of poetry in the history of the Faith and in its Writings, and absolute detachment as a prerequisite for attainment unto the Divine Presence. Includes translation of "A Tablet by Bahá’u’lláh." [about]
- Bahá'í Teachings, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Authenticity of Statements; Mathnavi; Quranic quotations; Marriage Prayer; 'Sun' and 'Moon'; Hands of the Cause; Night of Power; Khatt-i-Badi; Sarcophagus for Baha'u'llah; International Baha'i Library Building; Lunar Calendar and Holy Days; Leiden; Kings. [about]
- Notes on Bahá'í Proofs Based on the Qur'an, Some (2000). [about]
- Qur'án, The: Renderings by Rodwell & Sale and Multilinear Qur'án with Bahá'í References by Verse. [about]
- Qur'ánic references in the Bahá'í Writings (2001). [about]
- Signs of Prophet-Hood, The: An Exposition on a Tablet by 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 6 (2005). [about]
- Themes of 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Tablets of The Divine Plan Illustrated by Scriptural References to the Bible and the Qur'án, by Lameh Fananapazir, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). The Tablets of the Divine Plan, as well as Abdu'l-Baha's Will and Testament and the Tablet of Carmel, are three “Charters” for promotion of the Cause of God, which can also heal the problems facing humanity in its crisis of faith. [about]
- Verse of Light, the Sadratu'l-Muntahá (Divine Lote Tree), and the Unfoldment of God's Plan, The, by Shirley Macias (1991). Relationship of a key mystical Quranic verse, Súrih 24:35, to Bahá'í theology; includes a brief compilation of Bahá'í Writings about the Lote Tree. [about]