Search for tag "Revelation of St. John"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- 'Abdu'l-Baha: A Biblical Figure?, by Combiz Nuri (2009). Biblical prophecies that could relate to Abdu'l-Bahá and the Seventh Angel of the Apocalypse, and the nature of the Covenant. [about]
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). 'Table talks' given by ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá in ‘Akká between 1904 and 1906 in response to questions posed by Laura Dreyfus-Barney; first published in 1908, the new 2014 edition has been extensively retranslated. [about]
- Apocalypse Unsealed, by Robert Riggs (1981). Early draft of the later book Apocalypse - An Exegesis. [about]
- Apocalypse Unsealed, The: Some thoughts on the use of Christian Scripture in the Bahá'í community, by Robert Riggs: Review and Commentary, by Sen McGlinn (2002). On Bahá'í use of Biblical literature, especially interpretations of end-time symbolism and the Book of Revelation. [about]
- Apocalypse, The: An Exegesis, by Robert Riggs (1998-12). Detailed study of astrology, numerology, and other esoterica, in an attempt to understand The Revelation of St. John the Divine through eyes of Bahá'í interpretation. [about]
- Bahá'í Cosmological Symbolism and the Ecofeminist Critique, by Michael W. Sours, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 7:1 (1995). Constituents of Bahá'í cosmological symbolism; introduction to the main feminist/environmentalist arguments; eschatological character of Bahá'í cosmological symbolism; Bahá'í eschatology provides answers to many feminist and ecological objections. [about]
- Biblical Verses, Interpretation of, by Universal House of Justice (1986-01-07). Interpretation of Biblical verses. Includes chart showing all references in the Bahá'í writings to verses in the Book of Revelation. [about]
- Book of Revelation Revealed in Glory, The: A Summary of Glorious Revelation, by William Ridgers, in Lights of Irfan, Book 1 (2000). Bahá'í interpretation of St. John's Book of Revelation. [about]
- Heart of the Gospel: The Bible and the Bahá'í Faith, by George Townshend (1939). Using only the text of the Bible, Townshend provides a new reading of Scripture as a guidebook for those who seek a universal view of religion and the contemporary world. [about]
- I Daniel: Index, by Bruce Limber (1999). An index to the contents of Robert Riggs' book I, Daniel. [about]
- I, Daniel, by Robert Riggs (1998). Spiritual, metaphorical, and esoteric teachings from the Bible's book of Daniel. [about]
- Mark of the Beast and Implanted Computer Chips, by Universal House of Justice (1998-08-12). Concerns about implanted computer chips as the "Mark of the Beast," and the response of individual Bahá'ís to government. [about]
- Unpublished Talks by 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Abdu'l-Bahá, in The Sufi Quarterly, 3 (1928). Four short talks given by ‘Abdu'l-Bahá in London, December 1912. These talks have not been published elsewhere and the translator is not identified. The original Persian text alluded to at the beginning seems not to be readily available. [about]
- Word is the Master Key for the Whole World, The: The Bahá'í Revelation and the "Teaching and Spirit of the Cause" in Dialogical and Personal Thinking, by Wolfgang A. Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). The Word of God is the master key that opens all doors; it assures the opening to the meaning of the whole world and its relationship to heaven; it is the key to the hearts of men and the human spirit, which opens this world towards the doors of heaven. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.