Search for tag "Ridvan festival"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Dawn over Mount Hira and Other Essays, by Marzieh Gail (1976). A collection of essays on various topics of interest to Baha'i studies and history. Most of these were first published in Star of the West and World Order between 1929 and 1971. [about]
- Declaration of Baha'u'llah in the Ridvan Garden in 1863, by David Merrick (2008). Baha'u'llah's Declaration in the Garden of Ridvan, told in plain English suitable for reading aloud. Includes photos and 2 maps. Based on many accounts. [about]
- Revealed on the Day of Ridván: Excerpt, by Bahá'u'lláh (2001). Excerpt from a Tablet revealed by Bahá'u'lláh proclaiming the new Revelation. [about]
- Ridvan, by John Walbridge, in Sacred Acts, Sacred Space, Sacred Time: Bahá'í Studies volume 1 (1995). Two versions of a short article about the 12-day Baha'i festival. [about]
- Ridván, Festival of, by Christopher Buck, in Religions of the World: A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices, Vol. 5, ed. J. Gordon Melton & Martin Baumann (2010). [about]
- Ridván, Festival of, by Christopher Buck, in Religious Celebrations: An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations (2011). [about]
- Tablet of Ridván (Lawh-i-Ridván): Wilmette Institute faculty notes, by Duane Troxel and Juan Cole (1999). [about]
- Tablet of Ridván (Lawh-i-Ridván): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). [about]