Search for tag "Ruhi Institute"
|2011 11 Dec
||The announcement by the Universal House of Justice of the creation of "an International Advisory Board to assist the Ruhi Institute in overseeing its system for the preparation, production, and distribution of materials, the content and structure of which now draw extensively on Bahá’í experience worldwide in applying the teachings and principles of the Faith to the life of humanity. As it gradually takes up its work, the Board will be able to respond to related issues and follow the development of supplementary materials that are aligned with the direction set by the global Plans".
[December 11, 2011]
||Ruhi Institute; - Institute process
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Exploring Learning Processes within a Collaborative Study Circle: Cultural-historical activity theory perspective on individual and social transformation, by Jean-Marie Nau (2012). Processes of learning in communities outside school-related education; Baha'i theories of how education can express humans as noble beings; knowledge as a manifestation of social reality; teleological history; humanity as an organically evolving entity. [about]
- Principles and Practices of Curriculum Design and Development, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]
- Ruhi book series, by Ruhi Institute (1987). Published volumes of the Ruhi Institute books, in PDF. (Links to documents, offsite.) [about]
- Ruhi Institutes and the Five-Year Plan, by Universal House of Justice (2011). Letter to all National Spiritual Assemblies about the role of the Ruhi Institute, coordination of clusters, education of children, and training institutes in the 2011-2016 5-Year Plan. [about]
- Training Institute and the Main Sequence of Courses, The, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]