Search for tag "Sexual violence"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Childhood Abuse, and Revoking Parent's Right of Marriage Consent, by Universal House of Justice (1992). Guidance on therapy and recovery from sexual abuse. The abusing parent's right to consent to marriage can be revoked. [about]
- Creación De Familias Liberadas De La Violencia, La: Un Informe Resumido Del Simposio Llevado Acabo, by Bahá'í International Community. [about]
- Effects of addiction/alcoholism, acculturation, physical, emotional and sexual violence on the education of aboriginal children, The, by Tjanara Goreng-Goreng, in The Family: Our Hopes and Challenges (1995). [about]
- Guidelines for Spiritual Assemblies on Domestic Violence: A Supplement to Developing Distinctive Bahá'í Communities (2002). Domestic violence from the standpoint of the Bahá'í teachings: guidance for protecting those who are abused, assisting in rehabilitation of those who commit abuse, and supporting families, with sensitivity to cultural and ethnicity issues. [about]
- Reflections on Human Rights, Moral Development, and the Global Campaign to Eradicate Gender-Based Violence, by Michael L. Penn, in Bahá'í-Inspired Perspectives on Human Rights (2001). [about]
- Violence Against Women and Children, by Universal House of Justice, in American Bahá'í (1993). Explains the nature and treatment of all forms of violent oppression against the weak. [about]