Search for tag "Study circles"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Exploring Learning Processes within a Collaborative Study Circle: Cultural-historical activity theory perspective on individual and social transformation, by Jean-Marie Nau (2012). Processes of learning in communities outside school-related education; Baha'i theories of how education can express humans as noble beings; knowledge as a manifestation of social reality; teleological history; humanity as an organically evolving entity. [about]
- Memorization, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2006). [about]
- Ruhi book series, by Ruhi Institute (1987). Published volumes of the Ruhi Institute books, in PDF. (Links to documents, offsite.) [about]
- Ruhi Institutes and the Five-Year Plan, by Universal House of Justice (2011). Letter to all National Spiritual Assemblies about the role of the Ruhi Institute, coordination of clusters, education of children, and training institutes in the 2011-2016 5-Year Plan. [about]
- Training Institute and the Main Sequence of Courses, The, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]