Search for tag "Table talks"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). 'Table talks' given by ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá in ‘Akká between 1904 and 1906 in response to questions posed by Laura Dreyfus-Barney; first published in 1908, the new 2014 edition has been extensively retranslated. [about]
- Notes on Shoghi Effendi's Table Talk, by Mabel Hyde Paine (1931). Notes from a pilgrimage in 1931. [about]
- Pilgrim Notes Recorded after the Nightly Dinner-table Talks of the Beloved Guardian, Shoghi Effendi, by Isobel Sabri (1957). Table-talk notes from April 19-28 1957. [about]
- Table Talks and Notes Taken at Acca, by Corinne True and Mirza Hadi (1907). Notes of a pilgrimage in 1907, and Abdu'l-Bahá's answers to questions posed by True, published as a book. [about]
- Table Talks at Acca, by Arthur S. Agnew (1907). Description of his visit to 'Abdu'l-Bahá in Akká in 1907 by an early American Bahá'í. [about]
- Table Talks with Abdu'l-Baha, by George F. Winterburn and Rosa V. Winterburn (1908). Lengthy notes taken in February 1904, published as a 32-page book in July 1908 at the request of Thornton Chase. [about]
- Twelve Table Talks Given by 'Abdu'l-Bahá in 'Akká, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2019). Talks from 1904-1907. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.