Search for tag "Tests and difficulties"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Additional Prayers Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh, by Bahá'u'lláh (2018). [about]
- Empowering Words, by Joanna M. Tahzib-Thomas (2012). Extracts from the letters and messages of Shoghi Effendi for inspiration, guidance, and vision. Includes bio of the Guardian and study guide to the texts. [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- Mental Tests, by Universal House of Justice (1995). Meaning of the phrase "mental tests" in the writings of Abdu'l-Baha and of Shoghi Effendi. Includes short compilation of relevant passages. [about]
- Prayers and rituals in the Bahá'í Faith: Introduction to A Tablet to Jináb-i-Mullá 'Alí-Akbar fí Ardi'l-Álif, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). [about]
- Principles of Bahá'í Administration, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (1973). [about]
- Service, Joy and Sacrifice: An Essay on Commentaries by 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 5 (2004). [about]
- Tablets and Utterances of 'Abdu'l-Bahá Quoted in Compilations and Letters of the Universal House of Justice, by Universal House of Justice (2003). Discusses the authenticity of quotations included in letters from the Universal House of Justice, plus comments on pilgrims' notes. [about]