Search for tag "Three Year Plan (1993-1996)"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1992 30 Sep
||In its message to all National Spiritual Assemblies introducing the Three Year Plan (1993-1996) the Universal House of Justice reiterated the seven objectives that describe the interacting processes that must advance simultaneously over many decades. They were:
1. Carrying the healing Message of Bahá'u'lláh to the generality of mankind;
2. Greater involvement of the Faith in the life of human society;
3. A worldwide increase in the translation, production, distribution and use of Bahá'í literature;
4. Further acceleration in the process of the maturation of local and national Bahá'í communities;
5. Greater attention to universal participation and the spiritual enrichment of individual believers;
6. A wider extension of Bahá'í family life; and
7. The pursuit of projects of social and economic development in well-established Bahá'í communities. [Message from the Universal House of Justice dated 30 September, 1992
||Three Year Plan (1993-1996)
||The Three Year Plan (1993-1996) was launched. [VV142]
For statistics about the Bahá'í Faith at the beginning of the Plan see BW92–3:311–14 and BW93–4:323–6.
||Three Year Plan (1993-1996); Teaching Plans; statistics