Search for tag "Time (general)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ages and Cycles, by Moojan Momen (1995). Overview of the ideas of specific cycles and periods of time in Baha'i belief. [about]
- Bahá'í Era / Gregorian Calendar correlated to Ages, Epochs, and Plans (2014). A chart showing the Baha'i Era (years 1-179) and their A.D. equivalent (1844-2022), and their division into epochs and plans. [about]
- Chart of the Eras and Epochs of Bahá'í History, by Arjen Bolhuis (2000). Diagram of the periods of Bahá'í history. Available in English and Russian. [about]
- Foreword: Time and the Badí` Calendar, by Udo Schaefer, in Time and the Bahá'í Era: A Study of the Badí' Calendar, ed. Gerald Keil (2008). [about]
- Formative Age of Our Faith, Significance of the, by Shoghi Effendi, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 2 (1991). [about]
- Insights from the First Century of the Formative Age, Some, by Paul Lample, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 23:1-4 (2013). On the Covenant from a historical perspective; authority and powers of the UHJ; learning within an evolving framework for action; organic growth and development; relationships among individuals, communities, and institutions; and society-building power. [about]
- Joycean Modernism in a Nineteenth-Century Qur'an Commentary?: A Comparison of The Báb's Qayyūm Al-Asmā' with Joyce's Ulysses, by Todd Lawson, in Erin and Iran: Cultural Encounters between the Irish and the Iranians, ed. H. E. Chehabi and Grace Neville (2015). Comparison of the formal structure of the two works and themes such as time; oppositions and their resolution; relation between form and content; prominence of epiphany; manifestation, advent and apocalypse; and the theme of heroism, reading and identity. [about]
- Majestic Process, The: Cycles, Eras, Epochs and Stages (2004). A one page chart developed as a class handout on the "Majestic Process," the Ages and Epochs of the Faith. [about]
- Time and the Containment of Evil in Zoroastrianism, by Susan Maneck (1997). Basic beliefs of Zoroastrianism, the concept of time in Zoroastrianism, and Zoroastrianism in a Baha'i context. [about]