Search for tag "Values"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'i Perspective on the Meaning of Work and Values, A, by Taffini Razavi (2003). The concept of work in the Baha'i scripture vis-à-vis contemporary definitions of work-ethics and values, and the ways Baha'i teachings develop and alter these definitions. [about]
- El Desarrollo Sostenible y el Espíritu Humano, by Bahá'í International Community. El Desarrollo Sostenible y el Espíritu Humano, presentado Río de Janeiro, Brasil, junio de 1992 [about]
- Fragility of Goodness, The: Hexis and Praxis in the Historical Figure of 'Abdu'l-Baha, by Shahbaz Fatheazam, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). How personal character and activity can survive negative pressures from the external world, and what can be learned from the example of Abdu'l-Baha's social action. [about]
- High-Performance Organization, The: An Assessment of Virtues and Values, by Lawrence M. Miller (2001). How a people-centered organization can enhance competitiveness and job satisfaction. [about]
- Religions Share Enduring Values, by Christopher Buck, in World Religions: Belief, Culture, and Controversy (2011). Do all religions ultimately endorse the same spiritual values? Includes discussion of the "Golden Rule" and interfaith alliances. [about]
- Search for Values: Ethics in Bahá'í Thought, in Studies in the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions, volume 15 (2004). This book is a first attempt by several Bahá'í scholars to come to terms with the implications of a Bahá'í system of ethics in modern life, from the university to the family. [about]
- Search for Values in an Age of Transition, The: includes Study Guide , by Bahá'í International Community (2005). A statement on the 60th anniversary of the United Nations, new paradigms taking hold, and the place of the UN. Includes study guide to assist readers in their understanding and examination of the concepts presented in the statement. [about]
- Shared Value Priorities in Groups: The Impact of the Bahá'i Faith on Values, by Faezeh Afshar (2012). Examination of value priorities held by Baha'is and the degree of their religiousity, using data obtained by an online survey of over 1,000 responses. Link to thesis (offsite). [about]
- Transmission of Cultural Values in Persian Bahá'í Families, The, by Stephen Licata (1997). Includes a survey on cultural values in Persian Bahá’í families. [about]
- Universal Values, by William S. Hatcher, in The Science of Morality: Collected Papers (2007). Contains no mention of the Baha'i Faith. [about]