Search for tag "Word of God"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Perspective on the Origin of Matter, A, by Keven Brown, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2:3 (1990). The origin of matter is spiritual. Science sees that, at its most fundamental level, reality is not particular materials or structures, but probabilities and transformation. The four elements, three-fold structure of being, and balance are also examined. [about]
- Dawn over Mount Hira and Other Essays, by Marzieh Gail (1976). A collection of essays on various topics of interest to Baha'i studies and history. Most of these were first published in Star of the West and World Order between 1929 and 1971. [about]
- Give Me Thy Grace to Serve Thy Loved Ones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). A selection of writings prepared by the International Teaching Centre for the Continental Counsellors and their Auxiliaries. [about]
- "In the Beginning Was the Word": Apocalypse and the Education of the Soul, by Ross Woodman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:4 (1993). [about]
- Major Themes of the Creative Word: Series of Books for Deepening and Studying, by Melanie Smith and Paul Lample (1987). Five activity books "designed to draw the student into a study of the profound concepts found in the Bahá’í Revelation." Youth Can Move the World, The Significance of Bahá’u’lláh’s Revelation, Spiritual Conquest of the Planet, The Covenant, etc. [about]
- Silences of God, The: A Meditation, by Bahiyyih Nakhjavani, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 24:3-4 (2014). While the Word of God dominated the history of religion, contemporaries question the orthodoxy of language. God's Silence is also essential in shaping our individual choices and collective histories, and understanding Baha'u'llah's words. [about]
- Word is the Master Key for the Whole World, The: The Bahá'í Revelation and the "Teaching and Spirit of the Cause" in Dialogical and Personal Thinking, by Wolfgang A. Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]