Search for tag "Worlds of God"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Teachings on The Universe (2017). Compilation of writings related to the cosmos, the worlds of God, and spiritual evolution. [about]
- Celestial Pavilion, Inmates of, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, 4 (2003). [about]
- Introduction to the Lawh-i Haqqu'n-Nas, An, by Jean-Marc Lepain, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Summary of the tablet Lawh-i Haqqu’n-Nas, Tablet of the "Right of the People," on the metaphorical character of this world. [about]
- Material and Spiritual Worlds, by Peter J. Khan (2010). Four talks on the Five-Year Plan given at the North Island Baha'i Summer School, Hamilton, New Zealand, December 2010. [about]
- Realms of Divine Existence as described in the Tablet of All Food, by Bijan Ma'sumian, in Deepen, 3.2.2 (1994). Bahá'í theoretical theology in the Lawh-i-Qullu'Ta'am. [about]