Search for all title keywords:
- Les Nuages des Royaumes d'en-haut, by Bahá'u'lláh (2020). Poème de Bahá’u’lláh publié dans "The Call of the Divine Beloved", édition anglaise du Centre mondial, 2019. Traduction provisoire. Provisional translations. [about]
- Sprinkling from a Cloud (Rashh-i-Amá): Wilmette Institute faculty notes, by Ismael Velasco and Julio Savi (1999). Study Guides. [about]
- Sprinkling from a Cloud (Rashh-i-Amá): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). Study Guides. [about]
- Sprinkling of the Cloud of Unknowing, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 3:2 (1984). The first extent Tablet of Bahá'u'lláh. Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet of the Mist of the Unknown, by Bahá'u'lláh (2000). Provisional translations. [about]
Click "Match any keyword" to find documents with any of those words in the title or subtitle, "match all keywords" to find documents that have every word in the title or subtitle, or "exact match" to search for an exact phrase.
- Try searching with and without apostophes: Bahai and Baha'i return different results.
- Diacritics are ignored: Babi and Bábí return the same results.
- Searches are matched to any part of a word: searching for test will also return testament.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," the following 3- 5-letter words are also not searched: about, also, and, any, are, but, for, from, has, have, how, its, some, that, the, these, their, this, was, what, when, where, who, with.
- For "exact" searching, please know that our database has separate fields for Title and Subtitle. E.g., the title High Endeavors: Letters to Alaska will only show up in "exact phrase" if you query High Endeavors or Letters to Alaska.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/title/bibliography tablets
(entering two or more terms using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all keywords")