Search for all author names:
- Computers in the Bahá'í Community through Ridván 1992, by Bryn Deamer and Steven Kolins, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 20 (1986-1992) (1992). Historical overview of the use of computers in the Baha'i Faith. Essays and short articles. [about]
- First newspaper story of the events of the Bábí Faith (2013). Six versions of the first public mentions in English of the Bábís, from November 1845. Newspaper articles. [about]
- Near Death Experiences and the Bahá'í Faith (2012). Literature search and research notes on the Baha'i Faith and death, near death experiences (NDEs), and the afterlife. Research notes. [about]
- Short Chapter in the History of Bâbeeism in Persia, A, by Austin Wright, in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society (1853). Letter to the American Oriental Society recounting the continuation of Bábísm and attack on the Shah. Follow-up to Wright's first report on Bábí history, from June 1851. Newspaper articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")