Search for tag "Miracles"
from the main catalogue
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Baha (1990). [about]
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). New 2014 translation (with a version side-by-side with the original). [about]
- Bahá'í Proofs, by Mirza Abu'l-Fadl Gulpaygani (1902). A book of history and theology composed in America, in which Gulpaygani gives a defense and exposition of the Faith from a Christian point of view. For many years, until Esslemont's Baha'u'llah and the New Era, it was a standard Baha'i textbook. [about]
- Miracles and Metaphors, by Mirza Abu'l-Fadl Gulpaygani (1981). Collection of essays on metaphysical topics and Bahá'í answers to old religious controversies: are the Scriptures to be taken literally? Do miracles occur? What is an angel? Are the stories of the Old Testament to be believed? [about]
- Orange Tree, Myth of, by Universal House of Justice (1997). Refutation of the "miracle" of an immortal orange tree growing at the site of the former House of the Bab [about]
- Silent Road: In the light of personal experience, by Wellesley Tudor Pole (1960). PDF of the entire book, followed by a short HTML-formatted excerpt about the "healing miracles" of Abdu'l-Baha. [about]