sorted by title, all languages 
- Archive: Bahá'í Writings search engine (1999). Available for Macintosh, PC, or Palm OS. Archive contains the complete texts of over 250 Books, Tablets, Compilations, and Messages. [about]
- Bahá'í Reference Library Wiki Overlay, by Brett Zamir (2013). Broswer add-on (software) overlaying the official Bahá'í Reference Library (reference.bahai.org) with links back to collaboratively editable wikis (at bahai9.com, bahaikipedia.org, wikipedia.org, and bahai.works) for compiling info by work/paragraph. [about]
- Kitab-i-Aqdas Windows Help File software, by Peyman Talaei (1999). A hyperlinked version of the Aqdas in the Windows Help File format (for Windows 3) which can be used for easy study and reading. [about]
- New World Transliterator: Macintosh Font for Transliteration of Persian and Arabic, by Christopher Buck (1993). Transliteration software (TrueType font for Mac). [about]
- Obligatory Prayer Reminder Script: Applescript code for Entourage 2004 (Macintosh only), by Brett Zamir. Microsoft Entourage apple script to remind one to say the obligatory prayer before sunset. Script retrieves the sunset time from the internet for your local area and uses that as a basis for the reminder. [about]
- Ocean: Bahá'í Writings search engine (1998). Complete search engine for Baha'i texts and books from other religions (offsite).