Search for all author names:
- Echoes from the Lotus, by Collis Featherstone and William Sears (1986). Address at the dedication of the New Delhi temple. Audio. [about]
- Interrelationship of Bahá'í, Australian Statute and Common Law, The: A Family Law Perspective, by Afshin A. Khavari, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). Application of Bahá'í Laws in Australia within the context of the existing common and statue laws of the country, and the history, conceptual basis, and developments of Bahá'í laws. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Parallels Between Islamic and Baha'i laws and Constitutional Principles, by Afshin A. Khavari (1998). The roles of Sunnah, Hadith, and Ijtihad in Islamic constitutional law, and the development of the Baha'i legal order and its unique approach to law-making. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- To what extent can the ‘blogs' of sympathisers and representatives of the Bahá'í Faith be seen as interactive channels of communication that report on the persecution of the Bahá'ís in Iran?, by Afshin Robin Rohani (2009). Examination of how online communications have been used to highlight human rights, including the Muslim Network for Baha'i Rights blog. Link to thesis (offsite). Theses. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")