Search for all author/editor names:
- Introduction: Aims and Purposes of the Bahá'í Faith, by David Hofman, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 18 (1979-1983) (1986). Introduction to this Bahá'í World volume. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Shoghi Effendi: Expounder of the Bahá'í Faith, by David Hofman (1984). Talk written by David Hoffman, but delivered by May Hoffman. Audio. [about]
- Will and Testament of 'Abdu'l-Baha: A Commentary, by David Hofman, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 9 (1940-1944) (1945). Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")