Search for all author names:
- Alain Locke: Faith and Philosophy, by Christopher Buck: Review, by Derik Smith, in World Order, 38:3 (2008). Book Reviews. [about]
- Alain Locke: Faith and Philosophy, by Christopher Buck: Reviews, by William P. Collins and Anthony Fitchue (2006). Three reviews of the book Alain Locke: Faith and Philosophy. Book Reviews. [about]
- Centering the "Pupil of the Eye": Blackness, Modernity, and the Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, by Derik Smith, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 29:1-2 (2019). The "pupil of the eye" metaphor is a deeply consequential, distinguishing feature of the transformative social and spiritual system laid out in Bahá’u’lláh's Revelation. Published Articles. [about]
- Hayden, Robert, by Christopher Buck and Derik Smith, in Oxford Research Encyclopedia, Literature (2019). In his poetics of history and his nuanced representations of black life, Hayden's art showed that the African American experience was quintessentially American, and that blackness was an essential aspect of heterogeneous America. Biographies. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")