Search for all author names:
- 'Abdu'l-Baha in New York, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2012). History of Abdu'l-Baha's visit, concepts and principles he spoke about, the social context of New York at the time, and personal stories of the lives of early American Baha'is. Includes video interview with the author, and Spanish translation. Books. [about]
- Awakening: A History of the Bábi and Bahá'í Faiths in Nayriz, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2013). EIGHT ITEMS: The complete book in Spanish, sample chapter in English, reviews, audio interview, and video interviews and presentations, including one on "Bábí Women Of Nayriz" in the persecutions of 1850, 1853 and 1909. Books. [about]
- Calling, The: Tahirih of Persia and Her American Contemporaries, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2017). Simultaneous, powerful spiritual movements swept across both Iran and the U.S in the mid-1800s. On the life and martyrdom of Tahirih; the 1848 Seneca Falls Convention and the conference of Badasht; spiritualism and suffrage. Books. [about]
- Chosen Path, The: Tahirih of Persia and Her Search for God, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2020). Overview of the life of Tahirih of Qazvin and this period of Babi history, written for a Baha'i youth audience. PDF of the book, and an audio podcast about it. Books. [about]
- Foreigner: From an Iranian Village to New York City and the Lights That Led the Way, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2019). Biography of a young boy in Nayriz, Iran in the mid 20th-century, his reflection on the sad society; his experience as a immigrant in the United States, struggle to make the American dream, and helped the innovative Harlem Prep, a Baha'i inspired School.
- Way Out of No Way, A: Harlem Prep: Transforming Dropouts into Scholars, 1967-1977, by Hussein Ahdieh and Hillary Chapman (2016). History of Harlem preparatory school, one of the earliest alternative schools in the country, as told by its former assistant headmaster. Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")