Search for all author names:
- A Post-Quranic Religion Between Apostasy and Public Order: Egyptian Muftis and Courts on the Legal Status of the Baha'i Faith, by Johanna Pink, in Islamic Law and Society, 10:3 (2003). On how Egypt has adapted and responded to the Baha'i Faith; legal issues for Muslim jurists and the courts; personal and employment status of Baha'is in Egypt; issues raised by a post-Quranic religious minority. Published Articles. [about]
- Concept of Freedom of Belief and Its Boundaries in Egypt, The: The Jehovah's Witnesses and the Baha'i Faith between Established Religions and an Authoritarian State, by Johanna Pink, in Culture and Religion,, 6:1 (2005). On how the Egyptian courts have dealt with the two most important non-Islamic faiths in Egypt, both of which have been officially dissolved and face strong opposition. Published Articles. [about]
- Deriding Revealed Religions?: Bahá'ís in Egypt, by Johanna Pink, in ISIM Newsletter (2002). Shift in Egyptian public perception of the Baha'i Faith from an Islamic reform movement to an independent religion. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")