Search for all author names:
- Epistle to the Son of the Wolf (Lawh-i-Ibn-i-Dhib): Study Guide, by Melanie Smith. A study guide distributed to students of the Wilmette Institute by the US Baha'i National Center; posted here with permission of author and of the USBNC. Study Guides. [about]
- Major Themes of the Creative Word: Series of Books for Deepening and Studying, by Melanie Smith and Paul Lample (1987). Five activity books "designed to draw the student into a study of the profound concepts found in the Bahá’í Revelation." Youth Can Move the World, The Significance of Bahá’u’lláh’s Revelation, Spiritual Conquest of the Planet, The Covenant, etc. Books. [about]
- Studying the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by Morten Bergsmo: Review, by Melanie Smith, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 4:4 (1992). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")