Search for all author/editor names:
"Nikki R. Keddie"
- Iran and the Muslim World: Resistance and Revolution, by Nikki R. Keddie (1995). Numerous passing mentions of the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths in the context of Iranian political history, including some background of contemporary anti-Bahá'í activity. Book excerpts. [about]
- Iran since the Revolution, by Nikki R. Keddie and Mangol Bayat (1985). Passing mentions in three articles: repression of Bahá'ís in 1982, Bábí "heresy" in the early 1900s, persecution of Jews and their conversion to the Bahá'í Faith, and the anti-Bahá'í campaign of 1955. Book excerpts. [about]
- Modern Iran: Roots and Results of Revolution, by Nikki R. Keddie (1981/2003). 5-page overview of the historical and ideological context of the Bábí uprising in Iran; passing discussion of Mohammad Reza Shah allegedly favoring Bahá'ís in the 1970s (extensive excerpts from two different editions of the book). Book excerpts. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")